Solo Piano Lessons for All Ages
Learn western classical music in a way that will give you the ability to learn independently and build musical skills that help you play music you love.
Lessons are tailored to individual learning styles and goals because one size doesn’t fit all.
Examinations through Trinity College, ABRSM or LCM are optional.
Preschool Piano Lessons
Engaging lessons that cover rhythm, pitch and music reading skills for children of age 4 and above.
Practise between lessons with exciting resources that help children explore the piano on their own.
Ideas to help parents foster daily practise habits.
Meet-Up’s, Online Concerts and In-Person Events bring students together and build a sense of community. Attending these events and other in-person community activities is optional, but highly recommended.
Students who attend these events regularly get really excited about piano practise and learn better.
Student Performances at Other Events
- Music Liberation Union 2016 in Navi Mumbai.
- The Budding Brigade – Young Talent Concert Series at the NCPA, Mumbai in 2017.
- Mindscape 2018 & Music Liberation Union 2018 in Navi Mumbai.
Hello, I’m Anita Elise Kohli. Piano teaching is my career, my hobby and my vocation.
A way to help my students embrace the joy that flows when piano practise is a part of their day, every day. So musical growth is accompanied by a resilience that extends beyond music.
Because piano lessons are lessons for life.
The Lesson Schedule
Timings in IST
- Online Solo Lessons on Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays from 2.30pm to 6.30pm. And on Fridays from 7.00am to 8.00am.
- Online Community Events on Mondays during Week 1, 2, & 3 every month.
- In-Person Events & Workshops as notified.
Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, India.
Phone Call Timings IST
- Weekdays – 10.30am to 6.30pm.
- Saturdays – 10.30am to 3.30pm.
- Sundays Closed.
The Practise Instrument
- An acoustic piano provides the best learning.
- Good quality digital pianos work well up to late intermediate level.
- Limited lesson slots are available for keyboard students.